Zone4 is Hiring!
The Job - Sales, Marketing, Shipping and Receiving
Zone4 is hiring one superstar candidate to take a leadership role in the following areas:
- Race Timing Support
- Sales and Marketing
- Shipping and Receiving
- Software testing and documentation
WHAT?! Yeah, yeah, we know, that's a lot of different roles, but we are a small team and everyone at Zone4 takes on many responsibilities. That's just how we roll.
Who you are
You are AWESOME. You love to work hard, and you love to play hard. You are a jack of all trades, and master of all. You know that variety is the spice of life. Sport, people, technology, these are a few of your favorite things. You know that life is awesome, and you want a job that lets you live that truth.
The successful candidate will:
- Have great people skills
- Have strong writing and communication skills
- Thrive in high pressure situations such as race timing support
- Learn new technology quickly
- Love to problem solve
- Be self motivated and able to work independently
- Collaborate with the development and support teams in software quality assurance and support
- Pay attention to detail and enjoy developing and deploying procedure and protocol (e.g. shipping and receiving)
- Continuously strive to improve, iterate, and challenge the status quo
- Video editing skills
- Previous race timing or club administration experience
Who we are
We are just like you. We are skiers, mountain bikers, runners, crafters, knitters, and book lovers. We are Canmore people. In our heart of hearts, we are nerds. We love to learn. We never stop learning. Technology is our jam. We are single people, family people, happy people. We are people who chase powder and don't understand suits? We work flexible hours and follow a strict powder policy. For we know, that powder is the universe declaring a holiday.
Think you got what it takes?
Send your resume to email@example.com
(or surprise us with your awesome-ness)