Virtual Loppet Directions
The loppet will be accepting results on March 13th and March 14th.
Step 1: Register
- This can be done up until 8 pm (AST), Sunday, March 14th,
- Registration: https://zone4.ca/event/2021/A973C4F4/
- Registration fee options on Zone 4:
- Credit Card
- Cheque (eTransfer email@example.com will also suffice)
Note- activities and distances are not selected during registration, but can be done when uploading results.
Step 2: Participate!
On March 13th or 14th, get outside and play. Possible activities include:
- Ski- Classic Technique
- Ski- Skate Technique
Enter in the following distances: (Note.....due to the likelihood of blustery & snow conditions in Courtenay's Field on Sunday, we're keeping results that were entered on Saturday, and shortened laps/distances for Sunday that will keep NHN users comfortably in the woods)
- 3 km (out the blue, in the green)
- 6.25km (1 lap blue loop + green loop)
- 12.5km (2 laps)
- 18.75 (3 laps)
Feel free to time yourself, or not. Entering times in your results will be optional. For those skiing at NHN, a course map will be on site.
Step 3: Enter results
- To upload results, click on race results link below.
- Results can be uploaded up until 8 pm (AST), Sunday, March 14th. Include activity, distance and optional time.
- We kindly ask folks to make sure they register to ensure that their name is posted on the results list after the event is over.