Kanata Nordic 2022-2023 Membership & Program Registration
Make your Ottawa winter more fun with cross-country skiing!
- Visit kanatanordic.ca for more information on programs before registering. Contact program coordinators for more information on each program.
- To register in any of the Club's programs (e.g. Learn to ski, Teen Skate, Dyna Rabbit, Racing) you need to be a Kanata Nordic member. Members under 18 must join as part of a couple or family membership with at least one family member 19 years older.
- We have expanded our children's and youth programs! Programs are now being offered on both weekend days. Please ensure that you sign your skiers up for the program at the correct time and day and age category.
- Safe Return to Play refers to the policies put in place by the National and Provincial Cross Country Ski organizations in response to the COVID health emergency. You are asked to read and understand the policies and procedures, then you will be asked to check off that you understand, and will follow these policies and procedures.
- The Rowan's Law regarding concussions may be new to enrollees; we know that it requires reading and a number of clicks, but it is required.
- Important club information is communicated to members via email. Please add all of your email addresses that should receive club news and program information. Keep in mind, if it's entered incorrectly, we won't know the correct email address!
- Place your cursor over the '?' icon for more information about each field.
- Mandatory fields are marked with a red asterisk *
- Choose your membership type and fill out details
- Select 'Add Person' to include all family members in your Kanata Nordic Membership. It is an insurance requirement that each individual who will be skiing or using the Kanata Nordic facilities at any time this season is listed by name in your membership. Select your volunteer opportunities in this section too!
- Proceed to checkout
- Kanata Nordic Club
- Kanata, ON