Let's Time Together!
First-time race organizer? Only time a race once or twice a year? Don't worry, we've got your back.
If you're still learning the ropes, or simply need a little support, we designed Remote Timing specifically for you.
For those times when timing together is simply better.
How it Works
Leading up to Race Day
- Receive timing equipment - rent or purchase from Zone4, or use your own More about zone timing products & pricing
- Set up registration (use Zone4, or the system of your choice) More about the Zone4 registration system
- Creates the race and imports racers into the Zone4 timing software
- Sets up the course and timing point information in the Zone4 timing software More about the Zone4 timing software
- Sets up start/seed lists (optional)
- Configures results
- Set up timing equipment
- Manage race-day updates
- DNS/DSQ/DNF, late start, wrong bib number, change of category etc.
- Print & Post results on site (if required)
- Provides priority email and phone support from an expert Zone4 timer
- Monitors and verifies racer times
- Monitors timing equipment
- Manages results production
After the Dust Settles
- Tear down the timing equipment
You, together with Zone4:
- Celebrate your success using the Zone4 timing system!