Time a Race Yourself!
Ready, Set, SaveIf you organize multiple races per year, don't hire a contractor, save significantly and time your own races.
Perfect for tech savvy individuals, weekly club races and professional race organizers.
Time it wherever and whenever. Time it yourself.
How it Works
Leading up to Race Day
- Receive timing equipment - rent or purchase from Zone4, or use your own More about Zone4 timing products & pricing
- Set up registration (use Zone4, or the system of your choice and import racers) More about the Zone4 registration system
- Set up the course and timing point information in the Zone4 timing software More about the Zone4 timing software
- Set up start/seed lists (optional)
- Configure results
- Set up timing equipment
- Monitor and verify racer times
- Manage race-day updates
- DNS/DSQ/DNF, late start, wrong bib number, change of category etc.
After the Dust Settles
- Tear down the timing equipment
- Celebrate your success using the Zone4 timing system!