Time a Race Yourself!
Ready, Set, Save
If you organize multiple races per year, don't hire a contractor – save money and time your own races.
Perfect for tech savvy individuals, weekly club races and professional race organizers.
How it Works
Leading up to Race Day
- Receive timing equipment - rent or purchase from Zone4, or use your own More about Zone4 timing products & pricing
- Set up registration (use Zone4, or the system of your choice and import racers) More about the Zone4 registration system
- Set up the course and timing point information in the Zone4 timing software More about the Zone4 timing software
- Set up start/seed lists (optional)
- Configure results
- Set up timing equipment
- Monitor and verify racer times
- Manage race-day updates
- DNS/DSQ/DNF, late start, wrong bib number, change of category etc.
After the Dust Settles
- Tear down the timing equipment
- Celebrate your success using the Zone4 timing system!